The Hourly View for ZCash
- At the moment, ZEC’s price is down $-0.58 (-0.35%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on ZEC; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
ZCash’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for ZCash
- At the time of this writing, ZEC’s price is up $0.61 (0.37%) from the day prior.
- ZCash has seen its price go up 5 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between ZEC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ZEC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of ZCash.
The Latest From ZEC’s Blockchain
- ZEC’s daily transaction count now stands at 1775.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for ZEC’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 810.
- ZEC has a count of active addresses of 20446, up 67.56% from its value day prior.