- Taysha Gene Therapies Inc (NASDAQ: TSHA) has entered right into a mortgage and safety settlement with Silicon Valley Financial institution (SVB), offering as much as $100 million of borrowing capability.
- $40 million is accessible at closing, of which Taysha has drawn $30.0 million. The Firm has the choice to attract down the remaining tranches, topic to sure situations.
- The rate of interest is increased than 7.0% or the WSJ Prime Price plus 3.75%. There aren’t any monetary covenants and no warrants related to the time period mortgage.
- The non-dilutive financing will assist Section 1/2 GAN information trial, information readouts in GM2 gangliosidosis, Rett syndrome, CLN1 illness, SURF1-associated Leigh syndrome, and regulatory approval TSHA-120 in GAN, with out the necessity for extra financing.
- Value Motion: TSHA shares are down 5.93% at $16.35 on the final examine Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.