The Hourly View for The Boeing Company
- At the moment, BA’s price is up $0.09 (0.04%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that The Boeing Company has seen 3 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on The Boeing Company. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
The Boeing Company’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Boeing Company
- At the moment, BA’s price is down $-1.53 (-0.65%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that The Boeing Company has seen 2 straight down days.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on BA; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of The Boeing Company.
Featured The Boeing Company Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BA bullish div on MACD and RSI on the 4 hr you may find interesting:
BA bullish div on MACD and RSI on the 4 hr. BA at the bottom of the channel/ Good R/r. NFA.