The Hourly View for Tether
- 500 – Internal server error
- Tether has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100, 20, 200 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Tether’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tether
- At the moment, USDT’s price is down $0 (-0.1%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100, 20, 200 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Tether.
The Latest From USDT’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDT’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 16234 and 59758.
- USDT’s average transaction value now stands at 43006.5949.
- USDT has a daily large transaction count of 7302, up 8.05% from its value day prior.