- Buying and selling of Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: SONN) inventory was halted thrice in the course of the early morning session.
- No company-specific reviews are driving up the inventory value at the moment, so it seems there are exterior elements at play.
- Discussions about Sonnet have floated on social media platforms like StockTwits, Twitter, and Discord.
- Buyers on these platforms are citing the Firm as being a brief squeeze candidate.
- The clinical-stage biotech firm centered on most cancers therapeutics reported its Q3 FY21 outcomes early this week.
- Worth Motion: SONN shares are up 151.0% at $1.87 in the course of the market session on the final test Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.