The Hourly View for Polygon
- At the moment, MATIC’s price is up $0 (0.31%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Polygon’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Polygon
- At the time of this writing, MATIC’s price is up $0 (0.31%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Polygon has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on MATIC; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MATIC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MATIC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Polygon.
The Latest From MATIC’s Blockchain
- MATIC has a daily transaction count of 7606, down 18.08% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for MATIC’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 854 and 26623.
- For MATIC, its number of daily new addresses is now at 2762.