The Hourly View for Maker
- At the time of this writing, MKR’s price is down $-30.35 (-0.77%) from the hour prior.
- Maker has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Maker’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Maker
- At the time of this writing, MKR’s price is up $107.03 (2.81%) from the day prior.
- Maker has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MKR’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MKR’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Maker.
The Latest From MKR’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, MKR’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 3.06 per day.
- MKR’s daily transaction count now stands at 678.
- MKR has a daily large transaction count of 236, up 268.75% from its value day prior.