The Hourly View for Gnosis
- At the moment, GNO’s price is down $-3.85 (-2.1%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Gnosis has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 100 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being below them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Gnosis’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Gnosis
- At the moment, GNO’s price is down $-3.78 (-2.06%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on GNO; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Gnosis.
The Latest From GNO’s Blockchain
- GNO has a daily transaction count of 29, down 19.44% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for GNO’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 24 and 252.
- GNO’s daily large transaction count now stands at 2.