The Hourly View for FTX Token
- At the moment, FTT’s price is down $-0.11 (-0.37%) from the hour prior.
- FTX Token has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
FTX Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for FTX Token
- At the moment, FTT’s price is down $-0.13 (-0.43%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on FTT; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of FTX Token.
The Latest From FTT’s Blockchain
- FTT’s daily transaction count now stands at 202.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for FTT’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 34 and 1369.
- FTT has a daily transaction count of 202, down 10.22% from its value day prior.