The Hourly View for Enjin Coin
- Currently, ENJ’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.64%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Enjin Coin has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Enjin Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Enjin Coin
- At the time of this writing, ENJ’s price is up $0.22 (18.35%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Enjin Coin has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 200 and 50 day moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Enjin Coin.
The Latest From ENJ’s Blockchain
- ENJ has a daily transaction count of 1492, down 0.13% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for ENJ’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 3813.8556 and 90873.1313.
- For ENJ, its daily large transaction count is now at 44.