News Releases Impacting CAC 40
- Actual Private Non Farm Payrolls QoQ Prel in France: 0.3%. The previous number: 0.6%. (50% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for CAC 40
- At the moment, CAC’s price is down -11.01 (-0.17%) from the hour prior.
- CAC 40 has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
CAC 40’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for CAC 40
- At the time of this writing, CAC’s price is down -27.28 (-0.43%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that CAC 40 has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CAC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CAC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of CAC 40.