The Hourly View for American International Group
- Currently, AIG’s price is up $0.26 (0.55%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, with price now being above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
American International Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for American International Group
- At the moment, AIG’s price is up $0.02 (0.04%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on AIG; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of American International Group.